Palestine: Israeli occupation forces murder one after destroying home

Source: Independent [UK]

“Israeli troops killed a Palestinian man during a firefight Tuesday in the occupied West Bank, the Palestinian Health Ministry said. The violence erupted after Israel demolished the home of a Palestinian who killed three Israelis in an attack earlier this year. The military said it demolished an apartment in the West Bank city of Jenin belonging to Raed Hazem, the gunman who opened fire at a Tel Aviv bar in April. During the operation, the army said ‘violent disturbances erupted that included stone-throwing, firebombs, hurling of explosives and massive gunfire toward the troops’ and that soldiers returned fire. The Palestinian Health Ministry said a 29-year-old man was killed and 16 others were wounded in the fighting. The Palestinian official news agency, Wafa, identified the man as Mohammad Musa Saabaneh. It was not immediately clear if he was armed or involved in the clashes.” (09/06/22)

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/ap-palestinian-israeli-jenin-israelis-b2160582.html